What Can I Say About Me?
- I was a Graduate Student in Computer Engineering at UCSD. I was doing my PhD there but I decided to work and so I ended up joining Amazon.com after I finished my MS in July 2006. Here is my resume.
- I love to travel to new places, I love to go out to camping and hiking trips and long drives. I love being alone surrounded by nature.
- I love Computer Games. Mostly I like RPG, RTS and FPS genre games.
- I am trying to learn Salsa these days. That is an awesome experience.
- I love puzzles – a lot (If you have some, do not hesitate to send it to me).
- I try to play Cricket a little too and I also have played a couple of matches in Southern California Cricket League as well (and hoping to play more in future)
Some of My Goals for Next Year
- I want to go to Europe for a month long tour – and cover all the interesting places there.
- Go to Africa – if it were in my control, I would have the Africa tour before the Europe tour.
- Take flying lessons and get a pilot’s license.
- Skydive (at least once)
- Start photography semi-professionally
- Go on a cruise to Alaska and spend a few days in Denali National Park.
- Learn Skiing and do a lot of it in the mountains in the coming winter.
- Visit the holy trinity of canyons: Zion, Bryce and Grand Canyons.
- … and many many more things….
visit here: http://siddharthasaha.net/pb/
I am thinking of making that page as the default landing page of the homepage
Books I have recently read (or, is reading currently) …
Apartment Expense Manager
Consider this situation: You are living in an apartment with two/three other people and you share the expenses (grocery, electric bill, rent etc) with them. Sometimes you do the grocery, and X pays the rent, and Y pays the cable bill etc etc. Sometimes it becomes a little tedious at the end of the month to calculate who owes whom money and how much.
If this situation seems familiar, do check out
Words of Wisdom:
No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American people.
-- H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)